I’m so grateful to God for His blessings in 2013 – Good health, wonderful and supporting family (Dad & Mum and my new brother, Wamson, Uncle Paul), special friends (Steve, Jerry, Meg, Gillian, Lilliane, Mumbi Mwangi, Tracy, Philip, Nathan, Judy, Renee, Joe, George, Robert and many many more) and a good job to name but a few.
To everyone that came into my life, I’m truly grateful to God giving an opportunity to interact with you.This are some of the memorable bit of 2013 for me.
- I met William Collin when he came to Kenya for his work experience in the insurance industry – One jovial mzungu.
- This is the year I met Renee after a long time of knowing each other online after meeting her in DayO Athi River once – great smiles and beauty she’s got.
- Steve, convinced himself that he can be an MC after many years of free advice from me – great thinker and implementer.
- The year Wamson, aboard his maiden flight to France to attend a Marathon which he won – awesome cousin.
- The year I drove to Arusha, Tanzania - the 1st time to go abroad.
- The year I drove to Nanyuki for the 1st time and drove 900km in 2 days – Got to do it again.
- The year I discovered my love for photography is real – I love adventure and Photography.
- The year I lost 300k on a business deal – Good lesson.
- The year I lost a my grand mother to death – Death is painful.
- The year I lied so many times – Working progress.
- The year I met Meg when drunk and she has always been good to me – Sweet wonderful woman.
- The year I tweeted crazily – Change is gradual.
- The year I learnt that planning is important – Thanks Gillian for the lessons and the patience.
You all gifts in my life. I’m honored and grateful to have you all.
Birthday gift like no other….. thank you Meg